Frequently Asked Questions
What do Google Ads Management Include?
- Continually Optimize Your Ad Copy
- Adjust Your Bids For Higher Profit Margins
- Provide Website Landing Page Suggestions (Unless we manage your website)
- Monitor and Add Negative Keywords
- Provide Metric Reports for CPC, CTR, Auction Insights
- and more!
What happens after I place my order?
- After you place your order we’ll send you a link with some questions to get to know you and your business (this usually takes between 20 min to an hour of your time).
- Our team will begin setting up your ads. You may get an email or phone call if we have any additional questions.
- When you ads are ready, we’ll turn them on and you can watch the leads roll in!
What do I do if I want to make changes to my ads?
- If you want to make changes to your ads you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- We’ll get back to your right away to let you know we received your request.
- Changes are usually completed within 24 hours to 3 days at the most!
What if I decide I want to increase or decrease my Ad Spend?
- Give us a call at (866) 912-2030 and we’ll take care of it for you!
- Email us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of it for you!
How long after I place my order will my website be complete?
- 90% of all ads orders are complete within 5 days.
- * This is dependent on your timely completion of our feedback form. Don’t worry, we’ll send you an email to show you where to do this.
- We suggest completing this within 24 to 48 hours of placing your order or your website will be delayed.
- If you need assistance filling out the information, you can always give us a call at (866) 912-2030 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you through the process.
Who can I talk to about my digital marketing strategy?
We have digital marketing and SEO experts available to answer questions you may have. Just send us an email at email@example.com to let us know and we’ll set up a time to chat!